Dr. Louise Weber
Professor, Chair of Biology Department and Environmental Science
- Doctor of Philosophy – Clemson University, 1994
- Dissertation: “Foraging ecology and conservation of shorebirds in South Carolina coastal wetlands.” Advisor: Dr. Susan Haig.
- Master of Science – University of Notre Dame, 1988
- Thesis: “Interactions of grazing snails and periphyton in northern Wisconsin lakes.” Advisor: Dr. David Lodge.
- Bachelor of Science – Saint Mary’s College, 1983
- Senior thesis: “Painted turtle speciation.”
- Conservation biology
- Wildlife management and habitat ecology
- Shorebird ecology and conservation
- Ecology and Diversity
- Forest and Grassland Biology
- Senior Capstone
- General Biology
Service and Major Professional Activities
- Green Campus Committee, co-leader
- Advisor for restored prairie on campus, rain gardens, bird garden.
- Main advisor for conservation biology concentration within the Environmental Science major.
View Louise Weber’s curriculum vitae.