Environmental Trip Courses
USF offers trip courses (2-3 credit hours) focused on geology and species diversity, sponsored and led by USF faculty to the following places:
- Bahamas // scheduled for winter 2017/2018 with pre-trip classes that meet through the fall.
- Costa Rica (focused on Leatherback Sea Turtle nesting activity) // scheduled for spring break 2017
- Southern Appalachians // scheduled for May 2017
- Northern Rockies (mostly Colorado) // returned May 2016, scheduled for May 2019
- Southern Rockies (Colorado and Utah) // scheduled for May 2018